fredag 14 augusti 2009

G.I. Joe review

Last night I went to the cinemas and watched G.I. Joe.
I've heard so much negativity around this movie, and tbh I don't know why. I enjoyed the movie! :D But then again, I like "superhero" movies.
"The Joes" must stop a terrororganization called "The cobras" whom are planning on taking over the world (obviously). They have developed a new kind of weapon - nanomachines that can be controlled. Its main purpose is to destroy metal, hence taking out cities. (check the trailer below for the scene with the Eiffel tower!)

In the end you have a movie with:
- a superhero, trying to win back his girl (true love conquers all?)
- Good vs Evil
- Really cool action scenes and special effects.
- Ninjas!!!
- Women actresses playing as tough chicks and also sexsymbols.

Basically all you can expect from a classic superhero movie :D Me like! Also some good humor in the movie as well.
Score: 5/6
(yes, this is one of my favorite genres.)



Inga kommentarer: