Well, my vacation is over for this time. Only 2 weeks, but I still feel relaxed! Probably cuz I've actually been doing things instead of staying home - idling in front of the computer / tv.
The last week was spent at my sisters place which was awesome! We watched alot of movies like Slumdog Millionaire, A shopoholics confession and Seven Pounds, but we also got some shopping done. Got myself a new jacket, so now I'm ready for this autumn ^^
It kinda feels like the summer is already over, and I didn't get to enjoy it. Mostly due to working crazy hours, but the weather have not been very good either. Atleast I got lucky with my first week in June. Back then it was like 30 degrees every day for 2 weeks.
Oh well, maybe September won't be so bad. We'll see.
The next milestone I'm looking forward to now is moving to the new apartment in October. And also, I'm about to become an uncle around the same time! :)
This winter really does look promising!
Velferden i Bjerke er i ferd med å strammes inn
9 månader sedan
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar