tisdag 1 september 2009

Checklist

Just 1 month to go, and then I'll be out of here! (Södertälje)
I need to get some things done so just setting up a checklist here for myself..

  • Move electricity from Södertälje to Farsta - Done.
    Changed from Telge Energi to Vattenfall. I had to look for the correct net-supplier tho. Apparently it is Fortum that owns the powerlines in Farsta so I'll have to be a customer with them too :p


  • End ComHem broadband subscription in Södertälje - Done.
    Done and done! Will keep the digital tv package tho.

  • Get Bredbandsbolaget as ISP (internet service provider) to the new apartment - Done.
    Finally a 100mb/s line instead of the shitty 24 mb/s! :D

  • Send in signed papers to bank - X.
    Need to determine how I should split the loan and how long I should bind the rent first.

  • Get vacation cleared for moving - Done.

  • Set a date for moving - Done.
    Will be moving first weekend in October.

  • Create checklist for stuff I need to buy and calculate estimated cost - Just started.
    Really just started on this one. I fear this wont be cheap ^^
Hmm, can't come up with anything else atm.

Inga kommentarer: