I've been thinking alot lately about working regular hours again. To have a normal workweek again, monday to friday, 8 to 5.
The problem is that I'd probably loose so much money on that + I'd have to give up my 3 days weekend + I'd have to work harder....
Doesn't really look like it's worth it, does it?
Still, I'm considering it.
The reason is that I've been working nights, weekends and evenings for a year now. And I've realized that my social life has completely died during this year. I always work when others are free and vice versa.
I also eat crap when working nights due to poor cookingskills, laziness and the fact that I don't use any energy -> I don't get hungry.
I've discussed this with my boss and come up with a "solution".
In October I'll be working dayshifts only! I will have 1,5 week vacation tho for hunting moose and moving.
It will be interesting for sure. Walk amongst the living again, eat better and having every weekend free :)
And ofc the paycheck will be interesting too.. How much do I really loose on this?
Money or Health/social life? Thats the question...
Velferden i Bjerke er i ferd med å strammes inn
9 månader sedan
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar