Yesterday I was out all day.
First off I went to my broker to get some papers copied. The bank wanted copy of my ID so I figured they could help me scan it. I'm to cheap to buy one myself :p
I also have to send in a bunch of signed papers for the loan aswell. And I've already signed like 20 pages just for writing the contract. >_>
How many more can it be?
After that was done, I went to my new apartment to meet the sellers again. They wanted to sell me some furniture as I mentioned earlier. I ended up buying them after all. Nice stuff for a good price. I don't have pics unfortunately. I'll update that when I move in :)
When I was done in Farsta, me and P went to Sthlm C and ate at the superior burger place called Texas. (located on Sergel's square). Since cinemas were just across the street we checked out the Harry Potter 6 movie. As always, they managed to fuck it up. I'm not surprised but still disappointed. This one was the worst yet.
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!
- Too little info about the horcruxes.
- They skipped the child-eating werewolf completely.
- No big fight at school in the end with Dumbledore's Army fighting deatheaters.
- The scene were Dumbledore died was just wrong :/ In the books, Harry was petrified under his invisibility cloak, unable to move. He was NOT hiding under some stairs.
Alot many minor details missing.. Like when Ron thought he drank the lucky potion, he never found out that he didn't take it afterall in the movie.
There was just so many loose ends everywhere which made the movie feel unfinished and created in a hurry. Meh! It was a long movie with poor acting and no action! I rate it 2/6
Enough whine for now :p
Working dayshift thur-sunday which is nice. My Norwegian friend André should be reaching Gothenburg tonight or tomorrow morning. (He is sailing from Oslo) I'll be seeing him tomorrows when he reaches Sthlm with train :) Sweet!
Velferden i Bjerke er i ferd med å strammes inn
9 månader sedan
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar