Hello! Sorry for not updating in a while, but I've been busy :p
This weekend a friend of mine from Norway visited which was awesome! Unfortunately I had to work dayshifts, but at least I could take out some flex and get home earlier on Sunday. We mostly sat at my place, drinking beer and catching up. Talking about old memories etc etc. It was really great. It felt like nothing had changed, like I moved to Sweden last year. Quite strange, but then again - some friends you do have for life. :)
We went to Stockholm on Sunday tho. We watched Transformers 2. It was pretty good, although maybe a bit too much of the "transforming" if you know what I mean. The movie was 2,5h long, but I was never bored in any way. Worth watching for sure! Score: 4/6
We've been pretty unhealthy. Drinking beer and whiskey, eating tacos, kebab, pizza, burgers, chips etc ^^ Now I feel like I have to run a couple of miles to loose the extra calories. Or maybe not... I'm lazy now days! I'll visit the gym tomorrow instead. ^^
On Thursday I'll be attending an ongoing event that is run by the visual impaired organization called "Unga Synskadade (US)". We are running a campaign across Sweden called "Operation Utrop". The whole idea is to make people, media and especially bus drivers aware of the current unavailability on public transportation. We want every bus and train in the country to read up every stop on the way so that visually impaired people know where to go off. Most part of Sweden do not have automatic "scream outs" like we do here in Stockholm. It is therefore very important that the drivers read up what stop will come next.
A bunch of people from US are now on a bus trip which will go from Gothenburg to Skellefteå. You can check out pictures and sound on the webpage. Check out the sulky bus driver in Skövde: http://bit.ly/AlvWH
Such bad attitude :/
Lets hope there will be some change after we're done in august. Too bad I could not join the entire trip.. Stupid vacation rules at work! -_- Completely fucked up, and nothing I can do about it.
Oh well. Gonna do some cleaning and then do some grocery shopping now. Just ordered train tickets to Leksand, so I'll be heading home on Saturday and stay to Tuseday! :)
Velferden i Bjerke er i ferd med å strammes inn
9 månader sedan
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar