fredag 17 juli 2009

Hunger?

Hmmm, it feels like time have no meaning in my life at the moment. I work crazy hours and do not socialize with many amongst "the living" so to say. Its abit sad, but true. I can come home from work 9am and sleep for 13 hours, then go to work again... repeat and rewind. It is especially when I work evenings and nights that I'm starting to notice what I'm eating and WHEN I'm eating. It sometimes scares me how many hours can pass before I start feeling hungry. Example of a nightshift:

- Eat breakfast 18
- Logging in at work 22
- Eat lunch around 02
- Go to sleep 09

So basically I've eaten some bread with cheese or w/e (whatever) and then later on some "junk food" more or less. Like meatballs and sphagetti...
Not very good Mathias, not very good at all :/ Thats whooping 15 hours without food right there!

I remember back when I was young.... oh god, starting to feel old here ^^. But yeah, when I was like 10-12yo, it could not go much longer than 4 hours before I was litterary starving. Sometimes I got so hungry that I got physical pain in my stomach. I often got to a point where I was lying on the floor, tossing and turning in agony... Ugh!

Its strange how the body evolves.. From 4 hours to up to 18 hours between meals. I remember dad never understood how I could eat right before I went to bed when I grew up. Now I see his point. ^^ You just don't need that much energy when above a certain stage in your life.

Anyways. I don't want to scare you all, so here is my new "food schedule" for working nightshifts :)

- Breakfast 17
- Gym 19-21
- Drink proteinshake around 22 + eat a banana
- Lunch/dinner 02
- Another banana around 06
- Some crispbread before I go to sleep

Looks much better, ye? ^^

Inga kommentarer: