I'm starting to grow abit tired of my chicken recipe. I usually fry some shredded chicken and then add cream and spices to that. It's good, but meh.. starting to get abit boring.
So I figured that I should try something new this time. A friend of mine said she uses Uncle Ben's so.. why not? I picked up this one saying "Chili" on it ^^. I usually enjoy spicy food, but this one was wooohoo... I'm still sweat 2 hours after lunch >_<
It was really good tho. Good sauce with added wok vegetables in it! I'm sure gonna buy more of those sauses, alhtough I think I'll try something like "mosala" or "curry" next time ^^ (and yeah, I know I'm abit after here, but cut me some slack! I'm still a young padawan in cooking :p)
I have no idea if this shit is healty or not tho... but it has to be better than my version! If not, atleast I found some easy variations to go with now. :)
Velferden i Bjerke er i ferd med å strammes inn
9 månader sedan
1 kommentar:
nice my friend, keep going, lots of hugs/mom
Skicka en kommentar